In addition to the principles set out in the Customer Charter you have been given, as a member of The Personal Finance Society I uphold the principles of the CII Code of Ethics in its entirety.
- Treating each person as an individual
- Always acting openly and fairly and treating clients and potential clients with equal respect and opportunity
- Making reasonable adjustments to assist people with disabilities or particular needs such as being willing to make home visits as an alternative to visiting this office or ensuring correspondence and documents can be produced in large print if necessary
- Where appropriate older clients are encouraged to involve family members, or trusted friends, and with the client’s permission they can be included in correspondence and receive reports
- A plain English policy is adopted in order to communicate in a clear and straight forward manner, minimising financial terminology wherever possible
- Being willing to work with the client’s other professional advisors to ensure a holistic successful outcome
Ashley Law Westerham, 4 Scotts Avenue, Shortlands, Bromley BR2 0LQ
020 8464 9199
Ashley Law Westerham is a trading style of MRBH Limited, which is an Appointed Representative of Quilter Wealth Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 95 High Street, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1AG. Registered in England and Wales no. 7357455.