The advice topics listed below only begin to give you a sense of the breadth of often inter-related issues that financial planning encompasses:
- Investments and Savings
- Pensions, Pension Transfers and Retirement Planning
- Generating income in retirement
- Estate planning and inheritance tax mitigation
- Equity Release
- Long-term Care and other later life financial planning needs
- Financial protection for you and the family
- Residential Mortgages
- Lasting Powers of Attorney - their importance and the duties and responsibilities that come with them
The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Estate Planning, Powers of Attorney and Inheritance Tax Planning is not regulated by the FCA.
Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.
Ashley Law Westerham, 4 Scotts Avenue, Shortlands, Bromley BR2 0LQ
020 8464 9199
Ashley Law Westerham is a trading style of MRBH Limited, which is an Appointed Representative of Quilter Wealth Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 95 High Street, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1AG. Registered in England and Wales no. 7357455.