The advice topics listed below only begin to give you a sense of the breadth of often inter-related issues that financial planning encompasses:
- Investments and Savings
- Pensions, Pension Transfers and Retirement Planning
- Generating income in retirement
- Estate planning and inheritance tax mitigation
- Equity Release
- Long-term Care and other later life financial planning needs
- Financial protection for you and the family
- Residential Mortgages
- Lasting Powers of Attorney - their importance and the duties and responsibilities that come with them
The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Estate Planning, Powers of Attorney and Inheritance Tax Planning is not regulated by the FCA.
Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.
Ashley Law Westerham is a trading style of MRBH Ltd which is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Wealth Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Intrinsic Wealth Limited is entered on the FCA Register under reference 217742 and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited under reference 440718. MRBH Limited is registered in England and Wales no. 7357455 at 95 High Street, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1AG.